Driven by desire and instinct, she is persistent. Vicious sea storms, predators, and rocky shores await and insist on her demise, but through persistence, she continues on. She follows the light in her spirit, something she knows to be right and true. She follows the Earth’s electro-magnetic lines to guide her. No one has ever told her to do this, she simply does it; for in her heart she carries with her, her undying determination and confidence of tomorrow. One does not see the end of a journey from the start, it is accomplished one paddle at a time. One task at a time, one avoidance at a time. Yet all great journeys, regardless of where they start or end, are accomplished with one common factor: Persistence
Yet all great journeys, regardless of where they start or end, are accomplished with one common factor: Persistence
You must understand, your journey may never be accomplished, you may perish mid travels, but if the journey is never begun, your death occurs daily. Similar to the sea turtle’s voyage, we are also lead in our lives by our unseen desire nestled in our hearts. It pushes us, drives us, and kills us when it is not followed. You do not need to know how your going to get there, you simply must start walking. You will make mistakes, but through your daily persistence you will overcome.
Many of us start with fire leaping from our chests only to leave us cold during a shift. It is important we put structures into place when our emotions sway.
- Create a daily morning task list, going forth only 3-4 days
- Ensure tasks are accomplishable in due time
- Expand, every day, expand! Push your business in new areas, share what your doing with news organizations, advertise with new clients
- Write out your true, deepest wishes and desires, and place them in front of you where you work towards your hearts goals
Put one foot infront of the other, everyday. When a momentous problem occurs, which it will many times, do not shut down, take care of your other tasks firmly first, then cut the problem down to size and handle it how you can, in bits and pieces, and days at a time.
- Connect with other people who are driven to succeed.
- Completely Delete drama from your life
- Never talk down about someone, use your mental energies more wisely to create something to better yourself
- Donate clothes that no longer serve the “nu” vision of you (term adopted from the amazing Laura Hollick)
- Clear out and Create a space for you, for only in a new space can you create!
- Join a mail list, a facebook, or newsletter of someone you admire and look up to, someone you can learn and grow from- a multiple someones! Surround your self with success.
- Do something you fear daily
Grow and grow. Be unafraid to be yourself, make no apologizes for who you are and express your self.
Do not share everything with everyone, not everyone is in the right mind state nor energetic state to accelerate you forward, regardless of how close you are to them
Do not share everything with everyone, not everyone is in the right mind state nor energetic state to accelerate you forward, regardless of how close you are to them. Be considerate of that, and be considerate of your dreams’ desire to succeed. Give your dreams a chance to gain confidence within your own heart and realm prior to bringing it to the scrutiny of others. Many people’s negative lives and outlooks, struggles and own drowned desires cause them to be vicious- protect your dreams, then, fearlessly unleash it to the world.
Be happy everyday that you choose to follow your heart- there can be no greater satisfaction then leading yourself to your desires
((New Way Added Each Week))