Why would you cut off an organ’s part that you are born with? Sometimes it’s hard to see outside of our society to really get perspective of our actions.
1. Boys are Born with Foreskin.
2. The Foreskin is an Extremely Sensitive Sexual Organ. It’s as sensitive as your lips or fingertips. There are over 20,000 nerve endings in the foreskin. Circumcision desensitizes the penis. Men with foreskin feel more.
4. Foreskin Protects the Penis. It produces antiviral and antibacterial proteins.
5. Boys with Foreskin have Bigger Penises. Circumcision can reduce the child’s penis size by up to 25%
6. There are NO Health Benefits. According to American Academy of Pediatrics, circumcising does NOT reduce chances of getting penile cancer nor reduce chances of getting STDS.
7. Non-Religious Circumcision began in the US to try to Prevent Masturbation.
8. It’s his Body. Think about someone making a permanent change on your body without your consent, I think its unethical.
9. In women, the same procedure is called Female Genital Mutilation.
10. Risk of Serious Surgical Complications: Infections-a diaper full of pee and poop by an open wound such as his penis is not a good match, mutilation-such as being cut too much, and other severe damage could be done on his penis from the surgery
Please Think about it, or let him decide.